It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The only thing I would say about Jude Bellingham is that because Dortmund signed him as an u18, they could only give him a 3 year contract which ends in 2023.

All the German press said it's not a big deal, he'll sign a 2 year extension on his 18th birthday etc. but I've never seen an official announcement or picture.

Could it be that Bellingham's camp have fucked over Dortmund and not extended? Is that why Watzke is bemoaning oil clubs today in the press?

1% chance?
It could also be that Haaland has a sell-on clause, hence the lower fee now being quoted, which could on turn translate into City paying a higher fee for Bellingham to compensate. Just a thought!

Dom doesnt his contract expire in 2025?

The only thing I would say about Jude Bellingham is that because Dortmund signed him as an u18, they could only give him a 3 year contract which ends in 2023.

All the German press said it's not a big deal, he'll sign a 2 year extension (UNTIL 2025) on his 18th birthday etc. but I've never seen an official announcement or picture.

All the German press said it's not a big deal, he'll sign a 2 year extension on his 18th birthday etc. but I've never seen an official announcement or picture.

Could it be that Bellingham's camp have fucked over Dortmund and not extended? Is that why Watzke is bemoaning oil clubs today in the press?

Would Dortmund demand more than 50-60m that FDJ should cost even with 1 year? Probably. Would it melt the internet? Definitely.

But we'd surely have heard about it already and 10 clubs would be competing for him.

1% chance?

Plus the rumour from the dippers when they were talking about him in February was that Bellingham wanted a release clause in any new deal at Dortmund.

Tolmie, is the one who would cost more than FDJ an option instead him, or are we after Frenkie AND this other player who would melt the internet?

To be fair to Rice I don't think that would break the internet(although the over inflated fee would cause a few ripples) . Pogba springs to mind (but I hope not) but that would cause a bit of trouble amongst the current players (although off the pitch there are no question marks)

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.