It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Missed the boat on Eriksen. All these players looking to leave is no surprise really. Won the lot and now want to feck off to the sun. As long as Pep don’t leave we will survive. Unfortunately not many bleed blue.
You'll catch a few with that.

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

1 Out

Zinchenko to Arsenal

1 In

Cucurella to CITY

Zin still not confirmed by Arsenal but only a matter of time.

Cucurella deal no further on with posters suggesting alternatives like Raum. Benfica have offered us Grimaldo says one recent report.

Bernardo to Barca was talked about again with the hope that it’s all rumours and Barca won’t bid anyway.

The window closes 11PM on 1st September.

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum

Last edited:
Great shout. Pedroza was heading slightly over the hill at Loftus rd.
Mcguigan’s loss v Cruz could have killed him. Remember that vacant, haunted look on his face.
View attachment 50466
Yes mate, I remember it well, I think he said words to the effect of “say a prayer for me” about round 10, he was completely shot with the heat.

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

1 Out

Zinchenko to Arsenal

1 In

Cucurella to CITY

Zin still not confirmed by Arsenal but only a matter of time.

Cucurella deal no further on with posters suggesting alternatives like Raum. Benfica have offered us Grimaldo says one recent report.

Bernardo to Barca was talked about again with the hope that it’s all rumours and Barca won’t bid anyway.

The window closes 11PM on 1st September.

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the
Cheers pal

Obviously it's very very hard to replace Bernardo and also it could be nearly as difficult to replace Gundogan. I just hope that the club are doing everything they can this summer and through to next summer.

And in parallel I hope they are putting a lot of prep into who best to replace KDB.

the pipes the pipes are calling

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.