It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

343 might work

Foden Haaland KDB
Cucu Silva Rodri Cancelo
Laporte Dias Stones
Ederson

looks pretty solid.
How the fuck this is solid ? LOL

3 heavy centre-backs slowing our tempo constantly..
Cucurella who we haven't seen in action, but is he Marcelo ? nope, just an average fullback compared to our giants: Cancelo and Walker..
and Cancelo who isn't as good RB as LB he is, cause he needs that space to move inside and dribble.

And Kyle Walker out of your "solid" team ? Really ?

Solid is this:

Ederson
Kyle Ruben Stones
-----------------Cancelo
Rodri Bernardo
----KDB
Mahrez Haaland Foden

How the fuck this is solid ? LOL

3 heavy centre-backs slowing our tempo constantly..
Cucurella who we haven't seen in action, but is he Marcelo ? nope, just an average fullback compared to our giants: Cancelo and Walker..
and Cancelo who isn't as good RB as LB he is, cause he needs that space to move inside and dribble.

And Kyle Walker out of your "solid" team ? Really ?

Solid is this:

Ederson
Kyle Ruben Stones
-----------------Cancelo
Rodri Bernardo
----KDB
Mahrez Haaland Foden
IF we were playing a back three CBs (as we were talking Torres in). i'd play a 343 over a 352.

Sticking with a back 4 i'd go with yours as normal

There's reports in Spain claiming a transfer to us is close. I'm not sure, some City aggregator quoted it so I saw.

Translated: According to sources close to the club, Pau Torres would be close to signing for Manchester City. The deal, right now, would be 90% closed. The Villarreal center-back would set course for the Premier League.

Hopefully not true......seen him a few times and for me he is hugely overrated......our centre bak options at present are all far far better

That's a net spend of just over +100 million for this calendar year so far for anyone keeping track.

Hope delap doesn't go to Burnley.
I think kompany is going to struggle there and was a very bad move for him with losing loads of their better players.
Can't see them finishing top 10 next season.
Vinny is a winner, i hope for most of my mates sakes he installs that mentality in his burnley squad, i think delap would smash the championship for burnley

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.