It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don’t see why just because we can why waste is now when it can be better used next summer.

Just think we are a wide player short mate? 5 subs now (yes I know pep never makes many lol) the World Cup in the middle of the season as well? Kev unfortunately picks up injuries, Gundogan has a knackered back it seems as well? If that’s the case then Grealish or Foden can play more central to give Kev or Bernie a rest but we will no doubt pick up injuries or suspensions possibly in the season as well?

Since Jan...

Torres £54m
Sterling £47m
Jesus £45m
Zin £32m
Bazunu £13m
Lavia £11m
Porro £8m
Muric £2.5m
Itakura £5m
Gyabi £5.2m
Egan-Riley £450k

Potentially £5m to come if Jack Harrison moves to Newcastle..

Totals - £233m incoming

And a good 20m+ in reported add-ons too! Players we buy get reported wit add-ons, only fair we do the same.

Just think we are a wide player short mate? 5 subs now (yes I know pep never makes many lol) the World Cup in the middle of the season as well? Kev unfortunately picks up injuries, Gundogan has a knackered back it seems as well? If that’s the case then Grealish or Foden can play more central to give Kev or Bernie a rest but we will no doubt pick up injuries or suspensions possibly in the season as well?
Think if Pep asked then they would get him one. My guess is he is happy to go with what he has and give Palmer a go.
I think the bigger concern is next summer and possibly losing Bernardo and Gundogan. Bellingham would take a great big chunk of any surplus from this and if we move Foden inside then we may need a wide player.

Think if Pep asked then they would get him one. My guess is he is happy to go with what he has and give Palmer a go.
I think the bigger concern is next summer and possibly losing Bernardo and Gundogan. Bellingham would take a great big chunk of any surplus from this and if we move Foden inside then we may need a wide player.

If nkunku replicates the season he had last season then he has a txiki special release clause next summer for €60m?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.