It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I know it’s been said before but this does sound like Kane all over again. Deal with the player then take an age to talk to the selling club put in a low bid and wait for a negotiation to happen give up when the selling club does not budge.

It should be different with Brighton as they are a selling club and not a direct rival. I hope we don’t wait too long before trying elsewhere.

That's a 20 mam squad pal. with 2 youth players. Might as well list our whole academy and say we are starting with 50.

The club usually start with 22 senior (21 nonCT plus usually 1 CT) players, in addition to the youth players. Nothing has changed at youth level, but it Has changed with the registered players where we have 2 less this year.
I get what your saying, however, if both get promoted to the first team, do they then become first team players?

I know it’s been said before but this does sound like Kane all over again. Deal with the player then take an age to talk to the selling club put in a low bid and wait for a negotiation to happen give up when the selling club does not budge.

It should be different with Brighton as they are a selling club and not a direct rival. I hope we don’t wait too long before trying elsewhere.
It's same as with Kane's transfer,and Cucurella is doing same thing Kane was doing absolutely nothing to help him get move to us.
If transfer doesn't happend he will probably get new deal from Brighton.

Last edited:

Tbf Spurs always said Kane was never for sale and his agent was terrible.

hopefully we get a high fee with a buy back or City use him in a Cucurella deal.
I’d say £20m with another 5 in add ons and a buy back at say 40
For me he looks way too raw for us and needs to play every week
Great potential but we have just bought haaland
When are palmer, mcatee and wilson esbrand going to Southampton? Or are they all off to Burnley

I’d say £20m with another 5 in add ons and a buy back at say 40
For me he looks way too raw for us and needs to play every week
Great potential but we have just bought haaland
When are palmer, mcatee and wilson esbrand going to Southampton? Or are they all off to Burnley
Also seen Maupay is getting bids from Italy. Brighton could be smart and accept a 35m plus ask for Liam in it. Liam is exactly what Brighton miss, however raw he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.