It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Incorrect, if we signed him we’d have 3 capable full backs for 60 games with each one broadly playing 40 each.
Cancelo - Walker
Cucurella - Walker
Cucurella - Cancelo

First choice only is a thing for big games when all fit and it wont be fixed from day 1. It will be form, fatigue, opponents that dictate who plays.
So as I said, if we sign Cucurella, Cancelo won’t be first choice left back, which is something another poster said.

Not sure what you're trying to claim is wrong. It's simple numbers and the numbers are correct so no it's not wrong.

I've no idea why you would name the same player as options for multiple positions when they cannot play 2 positions at once.

You're completely ignoring the fact we sold Torres in January without bringing in a replacement so we've only been this light as a squad for 6 months
How many wide forwards do want? Just asking?

We will start the season with a 22 man squad that in reality will be short of a left back and have 3 keepers

Ederson, Ortega, Carson
Walker, Cancelo
Dias, stones
Laporte, Ake
Cucurella

Rodri, Phillips
DeBruyne, Gundogan
Bernardo, Mactee

Mahrez, Palmer
Foden, Grealish
Haaland, Alvarez
Agree 100%...personally I don't give two fucks about registered, unregistered and all these other designations, youth players, seniors, whatever...either Palmer and McAtee are in and available or they aren't...we will sign Cucurella and we'll most likely sign a 4th FB in the under 20 mil category...maybe AOF could fill this role...

There's not a chance we're signing 2 left backs this summer. You can say Cancelo is a right back but it's as good as certain that he is going to start the season as first choice left back, we aren't bringing in a backup and then a backup for the backup and that's without mentioning Ake.
Don't be so sure there buddy boy...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.