It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Angelino couldn't cross to Haaland. Haaland's presence may change things a bit. Sosa contributed 17 assists in the last two Bundesliga seasons. Cucu had 2 last season (poor strikers, I know). And Sosa's price is what, 40% of Cucu's...

We (Pep) may be fascinated with Cucu, but then again we may be seeing him as no more than a very good option to rotate. And at 50m he is too expensive for a squad player.

Dunno but we may be weighing our options now, which would go some way in explaining our 30m offer for Cucu, provided it's a fact. If we bid 45m for Cucu and fail, then 20m for Sosa might be a non-starter.
Cancelo was a squad player when he 1st arrived & took his chance

Cancelo was a squad player when he 1st arrived & took his chance

Cancelo wasn't signed to be a squad player, just like Grealish wasn't signed to sit out the biggest games.

One key difference between Cancelo and Cucu is that Cancelo is more versatile and can play both on the right and the left. You don't buy a squad player for 50 m if he can play only at L(W)B.

I don't doubt his footballing abilities or contribution to the team. He has had great performances and that "outside of the boot " pass to Sterling was incredible.

Dont like players overreacting or feigning injury.
There was one occasion I recall where Rodri went down clutching his face when he wasn't touched at all.
Sterling falling over at the slightest touch or Grealish rolling around four or 5 times would have the same affect on me.
I don't have any facts but Cancelo seems to overreact more than most.of our players.
Nowhere near as often as the Salah .Fernandes or Manes but its just something I don't like to see.
Here is a classic
3741d2e1b18b0ef63fda8829ca44e34b.gif

Brandon Williams wanted by Brighton apparently for 15 million, he’s a left back, something may have happened with Cucurella

I might be over thinking this but it wouldn’t surprise me if Cancelo plays further forward this season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.