It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He’s called his new SuperYacht “Blue”. Nice nod to us I think. Wonder if he’ll let us all have a stay on it, like a season ticket holders timeshare ;)
Unless the bar sells Holts and not the ‘cheapest’ piss they sell at The Etihad - then I am afraid I am not budging from the week at Winkups in Towyn.

Unless the bar sells Holts and not the ‘cheapest’ piss they sell at The Etihad - then I am afraid I am not budging from the week at Winkups in Towyn.
and so you bloody shouldn’t, look I’m with you, unless he sorts decent beer out and gives free crisps away then he can keep his free weeks holiday on his $600m yacht. We are better than that ;)

Im 99.99% sure you'll be wrong matey (based on just listening, watching and reading)

I'm 100% sure we'll sign a new FB, but I'm only 30% sure we'll sign Cucu. Cucu is possible, but not very likely, imo. They won't go lower than their 50m price tag (or 45m plus add ons), and we'll be reluctant to go that high. But I might be wrong!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.