It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Isn't it funny how we subconsciously try to save Sheikh Mansour a few quid each time we go after a player?

Guy has just paid £600m for a 'boat'.

If he had let Blue Moon broker it, we would have at least got him £500k off the toilet roll holders ;)
But paid over the odds for the paper

Agree with this, the emphasis on appearing self-sufficient and FFP 'compliant' points to this deal not getting done.

A £20 Million difference in valuation between the club's at this stage is a clear indication.

When has a protracted transfer saga ever gone in City's Favour? We've walked away from players twice as good as Cucurella.
If it's not a release clause dont put your trust in Txiki. Quite clearly the management are happy with Cancelo, Walker and Wilson-Esbrand as our full-backs this season.
I wouldn’t say the management are entirely happy with the full back options otherwise we would not be trying to buy Cucu. Rest of the post I agree with.

I wouldn’t say the management are entirely happy with the full back options otherwise we would not be trying to buy Cucu. Rest of the post I agree with.
I meant, if we don't sign Cucu I don't think there's a back up option and well start the season with the 3 full backs mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.