It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don’t understand where this rhetoric that fab is getting his info from a forum is coming from but I think it’s fairly obvious that fabrizo is getting his info directly from the agent of cucurella in this instance. They follow each other on socials and have interacted few times prior to this summer.

Tolmie has mentioned foden will sign his contract this week and fabrizo hasn’t mentioned that as an example nor did he post anything about neymar or felix both of whom have been rumoured to sign on here.

Romano gets fed info from agents as he has over 10 million followers on both Twitter and Instagram so it’s prudent for agents and clubs to use him to get their point of view across whilst staying anonymous. Why would he risk his multi million business by going off info from a forum? Makes no sense
Information comes by free and easy to access on forums. It's that simple, it is an easy way out. You really think a guy sitting in some hotel in Italy has all the agents on call telling him their client is on the market or on the move? It's impossible. If you consistently churn out info that's not yours at least don't make it sound exclusive, and don't repeat it over and over. There's integrity to be maintained, Ornstein is someone who has contacts with agents and that's someone who has the know-how of breaking transfer news. Recycling and passing off info because you read it elsewhere as yours is pathetic. Why not just wait till an actual source confirms it? Why take tolmie's word and jump the gun just so you're first, because people always find out the truth. It's the fact that it's lazy, not researched, not credited.

Information comes by free and easy to access on forums. It's that simple, it is an easy way out. You really think a guy sitting in some hotel in Italy has all the agents on call telling him their client is on the market or on the move? It's impossible. If you consistently churn out info that's not yours at least don't make it sound exclusive, and don't repeat it over and over. There's integrity to be maintained, Ornstein is someone who has contacts with agents and that's someone who has the know-how of breaking transfer news. Recycling and passing off info because you read it elsewhere as yours is pathetic. Why not just wait till an actual source confirms it? Why take tolmie's word and jump the gun just so you're first, because people always find out the truth. It's the fact that it's lazy, not researched, not credited.
lol you think fabrizo don't have access to agents . how naive

No I don’t believe he is sat in Italy with all the agents calling him personally but I believe fabrizo has a whole plethora of people working for him and they update his Twitter feed as and when they get a steer from an agent or club. It has become a brand worth millions why would they risk that?

To believe he is sitting in some basement scouring numerous football forums to pass off “itk” info posted by some faceless nobody as his own is completely laughable tbh. He wouldn’t have amassed the following he has if he wasn’t accurate. The reason he is accurate is because he is fed info it’s that simple Imo

No I don’t believe he is sat in Italy with all the agents calling him personally but I believe fabrizo has a whole plethora of people working for him and they update his Twitter feed as and when they get a steer from an agent or club. It has become a brand worth millions why would they risk that?

To believe he is sitting in some basement scouring numerous football forums to pass off “itk” info posted by some faceless nobody as his own is completely laughable tbh. He wouldn’t have amassed the following he has if he wasn’t accurate. The reason he is accurate is because he is fed info it’s that simple Imo
Ikr, he has 10.2 mil followers on Twitter and all of that growth in 1-2 years when it peaked especially last summer when he milked every bit of interaction from Kane and Ronaldo, Messi saga.

Only a fortnight or so ago I saw he had ~ 9.4 mil followers

Not sure what the following has to do with anything, millions get their palms read or read their stars, people are easilly conned into beleiving people know stuff . Maybe he does hear bits and pieces, but I just think he has stuff prepared for many eventualities based on rumours ready to push a button on to be ahead of others.

he does not need access to every agent. the football world is a small place
So the point stands, he does waffle but people allow it because he has a track record with some other transfers, doesn't change the fact that he does in fact steal info.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.