It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Is it weird that i have this image of Tolmie sitting in a vast warehouse type room, where the walls are covered with huge fuck off tv screens playing his video clues constantly on a loop.
All whilst Tolmie sits on a throne cackling like Dr Evil at all us BM posters losing our shit over his posts.
Stroking a white Cat ?
No euphemism

Is it weird that i have this image of Tolmie sitting in a vast warehouse type room, where the walls are covered with huge fuck off tv screens playing his video clues constantly on a loop.
All whilst Tolmie sits on a throne cackling like Dr Evil at all us BM posters losing our shit over his posts.
You mean like James Bond?

Listen I don't like him but he's reported that Cucurella is unhappy way before tolmie, and evidently has connections to his agent. Thinking he copied this information from bluemoon is silly and self important.
The word 'evidently' is doing a whole heap of heavy lifting in that sentence, given that it's his connections to agents that people are disputing. I'd argue they're far from 'evident'.

The word 'evidently' is doing a whole heap of heavy lifting in that sentence, given that it's his connections to agents that people are disputing. I'd argue they're far from 'evident'.
it's certainly more evident than the theory that he somehow invented a time machine to return back in time a week and report that cucurella is unhappy, based on what tolmie said TODAY.

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

0 Out

1 In

Cucurella to CITY

Nothing new from yesterday.

Cucurella deal: No more news today other than gossip but the fact that City have not been linked to any alternatives in the last 24 hours suggests the deal is still alive.

The window closes 11PM on 1st September.

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.