It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

From an accountancy point of view is there.a need to spend in this financial year to offset tax liability or will the Covid year loss help?
I am mindful we are part of a Holding Company as well.
Sorry to be ignorant of money matters.

Steady on mate, just get URELLA, at least you can change it to NUTELLA if he poo poo City.

My Cadburys FREDO Chocolate bar tattoo semi looks decent.
FredoCorleone.jpg

I'm smart and I want respect!

Cucurella spotted in Barcelona . Visit to kugat and possible medical has tonight , will be reported later on tonight.
Stay ready for this one, heard it here first.

These people cant even be arsed ripping stuff off here onto twitter anymore, they just rip it from one thread to another and claim it as their own info

But we make plenty as well, it's not as dire as people are imagining, we can easily afford to spend more this window but the strict policy means there's no overspending if a player is valued way higher than what he should be on market.
There's absolutely nothing dire about it at all :)

We make plenty and spend almost all of it on player costs, and I do think that strict policy is ultimately driven by the overall budget. As some have suggested, maybe it's to keep more free for a big splash next summer, but I bet our costs have gone up a lot this year despite the sales.

Haaland will work out at near £40m a year over his contract. Sterling was on good wages, but I assume would have been a lot less than half that in the accounts as his amortized transfer fee would be negligible by now. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if Sterling, Jesus and Zinchenko together had overall costs not dissimilar to Haaland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.