It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Cucurella spotted in Barcelona . Visit to kugat and possible medical has tonight , will be reported later on tonight.
Stay ready for this one, heard it here first.

Nope. Janice who works on the tills in B&Ms mentioned it when I saw her in the garage this morning.
Can confirm, she mentioned this to me when I bought a two pack of clippers earlier on. I was outlining my philosophy of never paying more than a thing was worth to me to her, in response to her initial refusal to accept my opening offer 40p and a verbal affirmation of my intention not only to buy more goods from her again in the future and find a suitable role for her if I ever became manager of a certain Premier League Football team.

She said, "I'll tell you what I told that Stoned Rose twat. The price is advertised. You don't pay, you don't get. Maybe you got confused, because you're obsessed with all the posturing and bullshit posted on Bluemoon in relation to City's attempts to secure Brighton's Spanish Left Back Marc Cucurella - Who I can attest is expected at Barcelona FC's complex today for a medical tonight to be carried out by the redoutable Dr Kugat, a long term personal friend of many at this branch of B&M because of his respectful adherence to the normal practice of offering prompt payment of the full, publicly advertised price to till workers like myself. Now, are you going to pay the two pounds, or do I have to get our work experience lad to put the items back on shelf for the fifth time today thanks to you City fans talking out of your well meaning arses about the real world applications of the philosophical concept of "value" without holding it juxtaposed to the randomness of us accepting that the intrinsically worseless collection of things we call "money" can be used for the facilitation of realistically proportioned exchanges of value and that this can and does occurs everywhere and all the time and not only is that only made possible because we all agree that it must necessarily be that way, but indeed the very reason why we must agree?"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.