It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

One more month left

Priorties for me

1. Get a LB
2. Keep Bernardo Silva

Do that and it's been a very very good transfer window.

Even if Bernardo does want to leave (and again very little evidence of this) we would be crazy to let him go...We wouldnt have time to replace him with the quality we would then need.

We need winger like Sterling.

Or just don't play 2 inverted wingers with a right-footed LB and a RB who doesn't overlap.

In fairness to Walker, he had a few moments where he was going forward with the ball and Mahrez just wandered inside next to Haaland, instead of retaining width.

Foden and Alvarez made the set up look a lot better

Or just don't play 2 inverted wingers with a right-footed LB and a RB who doesn't overlap.

In fairness to Walker, he had a few moments where he was going forward with the ball and Mahrez just wandered inside next to Haaland, instead of retaining width.

Foden and Alvarez made the set up look a lot better
Yeah, I think Foden and Alvarez should start on the wings against West Ham. Grealish and Mahrez should have overlapping fbs

Not sure this has been shared but interesting if true.

Trying to decide if I think he is better off staying with the first team as a fringe squad player this season or going out on loan to the Championship.

Probably the latter at this stage, though, I am not sure Sheffield United would be my first choice.

I’m a little surprised McAtee is being loaned that’s another body gone that could have helped us this season but I get the reason for doing it.

I don’t understand the reasoning behind Cucurella’s price of 50m being too high but we sold Zinchenko for 35m. Anyone can see Cucurella is a more skillful fullback. Of course Brighton wants money for him. He has the best LB stats in the league alongside Robertson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.