It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Why would we possibly sell zinchy ? Low wages , well loved , good player , madness
I think he might want to go to a club where he can play more. Right now, I can’t see it happening with what is happening in Ukraine.

Disgusting deal for football this. £1.4b over 10 years, sport washing at its finest.

What will you do when he can only play 4 games a season and needs life changing surgery on his uneven leg lengths in 3 years

Waste of money. You should get Puma to pay for the deal, so he plays for free like Nike are doing with taking Mbappe to Liverpool. If it wasnt about money he would do it for free.

Another 100 million and the Midfielder is more expensive than FDJ Tolmie says.

2 players probably a young right back and a midfielder in other reports.

So the midfielder is around 70 mill leaving 30 mill for the right back.

Melting the internet could just be the fact that we are buying more players rather than who it is,or what club they are at so I’ll ignore that bit.

Bellingham not available until next year.

Hmmmmm….

Davies and Kimmich at Bayern for 100 million. I read somewhere they were after cash.

Haha can you imagine? We would have the best team of all time.
Veratti although his age may be an issue

Disgusting deal for football this. £1.4b over 10 years, sport washing at its finest.

What will you do when he can only play 4 games a season and needs life changing surgery on his uneven leg lengths in 3 years

Waste of money. You should get Puma to pay for the deal, so he plays for free like Nike are doing with taking Mbappe to Liverpool. If it wasnt about money he would do it for free.
We don’t need Puma to pay for him, the Sheikh will just get another of his companies to over pay to be our official vermicelli partner to finance the deal, like he’s done since 2008.

Or maybe we just use the Torres money.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.