It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We don’t need Puma to pay for him, the Sheikh will just get another of his companies to over pay to be our official vermicelli partner to finance the deal, like he’s done since 2008.

Or maybe we just use the Torres money.

It was a piss take mate, at all the criticism thrown your way for having the audacity to sign one of the worlds best young players for a cheap deal. See the Telegraph deciced to run with the overall figure of the deal including wages etc- never seen that before.

Yeah because clubs always give out massive contracts to players they don't use for 4 months at a time.

They're both in identical situations, rejecting contracts for their own career flexibility, only one of them gets abuse for it.

They are not the same situations though, at least as far as we know.

We don't know what Jesus is being offered, if anything. And both his initial fee and the wages package so far are far less so it is less of a return to protect.

Saying that, I agree with you entirely, no need to single out Sterling for refusing a contract at all. But I fully see why people would rather he was sold rather than Jesus.

We don't know what Jesus is being offered, if anything. And both his initial fee and the wages package so far are far less so it is less of a return to protect.

The difference in intial fee is a weird thing to bring up. £44m 7 years ago (£6.2m/year) vs. Jesus' £28m 5 years ago (£5.6m/year)...no one gives a shit about that.

We know Jesus wants £240k/week from Arsenal, I doubt he's demanding less from City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.