It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I will bite on this one but is Matheus Nunes a good enough replacement for Bernardo Silva? Or is being side to play alongside Bernie?

A step down initially but he will improve. If Bernie wants to go - let him go - love the guy but if He really wants out best to let him be on his way…. Just hate Barca with a passion.

I really don’t understand what we’re doing this transfer window. We’ve brought in quality in Haaland, Philips, Ortega and Alvarez which is great. The flip side is losing Fernandinho, Sterling, Jesus and Zinchenko while moving on promising kids like Lavia, Egan- Riley, Muric and Bazunu and loaning out Doyle, Steffen, Harwood-Bellis and now McAtee.

There’s no way Voldemort plays for us ever again regard of the outcome of his trial.

It means that we are very short on numbers and cover. We basically have Bernardo, KDB and Gundogan for 2 positions. Considering the injury issues both have had that’s very risky. We have one player, Foden, who gives us width on the left.

We have 2 full backs at the club, both right backs. Our options at left back are a right back, a centre back and a kid with one appearance. Considering Fernandinho and Stones both played right back last season and Zinchenko had 10 league starts at left back.

We still have plenty of time to remedy it but unfortunately our first choice for a new left back looks like he’s off to Chelsea. It just all feels unusually chaotic which hasn’t been our style in recent times.

A step down initially but he will improve. If Bernie wants to go - let him go - love the guy but if He really wants out best to let him be on his way…. Just hate Barca with a passion.
Seems too much of a risky move for me this time. We could buy Nunes and loan him back and then sell Bernardo Silva next summer.

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.