It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If this were the case then the club wouldn't feel like they had missed out on a player as they feel Cucurella wasn't the right fit mentally to be a part of a Man City squad. They are waiting for Marc Cucurella's response to Chelsea's approach before making the next move.

I’m thinking Nunes or Paqueta come next summer when one of Gundo/Bernardo leave if not both. Hopefully not

Are we planning for life without Pep with this squad overhaul, it just seems so strange with all these outgoings so far and potentially more to come. I'm sure Pep isn't happy with the outgoings so far, and Bernardo leaving would just take the piss

Are we planning for life without Pep with this squad overhaul, it just seems so strange with all these outgoings so far and potentially more to come. I'm sure Pep isn't happy with the outgoings so far, and Bernardo leaving would just take the piss
i actually think the opposite, i feel like the squad as needed a big refresh and probably gives pep motivation and a new enthusiasm of having new players to work and a new challenge rather than things going a little stale.

Dont think this has anything to do with Pep. Bernardo has been wanting to go for 2 years. We also got Haaland/Phillips/Alvarez who Pep would love to work with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.