It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Asked someone I know about Sosa same guy I asked who gave me a report on Gvardiol. Since I watch bundesliga but don't know that much about Sosa in depth. So I'll put it here.

Basically said he's just decent not world class, not shit just decent incredible cross but just a decent/good player, can defend and attack. Mostly a 7/10 most games. Good player not exceptional can do a job. Just really consistent. Rarely has a shit performance. Just does his job to a good level. Rarely at fault for his team conceding
Going to struggle in the Premier league then

Ok, let's count.

Given that I said it wasn't so much about Haaland. And Bernie's being linked away.

Mahrez and Foden. And Palmer.

Miss anyone?
Bernie, mcatee, Foden, Mahrez and palmer was my count in the squad. Kev somewhat of a question mark not sure he knows..

Asked someone I know about Sosa same guy I asked who gave me a report on Gvardiol. Since I watch bundesliga but don't know that much about Sosa in depth. So I'll put it here.

Basically said he's just decent not world class, not shit just decent incredible cross but just a decent/good player, can defend and attack. Mostly a 7/10 most games. Good player not exceptional can do a job. Just really consistent. Rarely has a shit performance. Just does his job to a good level. Rarely at fault for his team conceding
An ideal squad player as long as VfB Stuttgart don't take the piss with their valuation.

An ideal squad player as long as VfB Stuttgart don't take the piss with their valuation.
I think there’s an even more ideal squad player over at Arsenal we may be able to pick up if we don’t low ball our offer.

I think there’s an even more ideal squad player over at Arsenal we may be able to pick up if we don’t low ball our offer.
Tierney is too injury prone and Arsenal would take the piss with that. Saka wouldn't be any better. I would steer clear in buying from another Premier League club this season.

I was being ridiculed few weeks ago when I said we're finished if we don't get a LB and one more winger because our depth is non-existent. The situation in which we are in right now is absolutely scandalous, it's actually unreal that Txiki and the board made it so that we have only 2 proven fullbacks 5 days before the start of season. I just can't believe the club is acting so unprofessional with letting our great players go to a rivals for cheap without replacing them ffs.
Edit: Oh yeah, and we rejected PSG swap deal between Neymar & Bernardo but now we're willing to sell Bernardo and replace him with some lame and inexperienced unknown from Sporting that has been bang average when played against us. Chaotic circus...

Last edited:
We desperately need a left back and the squad is going into a World Cup year chancing it’s arm in a couple of key areas with inexperienced in this league but with signs of talent? It’s started so well with the Haaland and Phillips news but currently no top class left back, Laporte out until the end of September and the squad looking a little short of fitness? Also the bloody rumours of Bernardo going to Barca won’t piss off either which is concerning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.