It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I was being ridiculed few weeks ago when I said we're finished if we don't get a LB and one more winger because our depth is non-existent. The situation in which we are in right now is absolutely scandalous, it's actually unreal that Txiki and the board made it so that we have only 2 proven fullbacks 5 days before the start of season. I just can't believe the club is acting so unprofessional with letting our great players go to a rivals for cheap without replacing them ffs.
Edit: Oh yeah, and we rejected PSG swap deal between Neymar & Bernardo but now we're willing to sell Bernardo and replace him with some lame and inexperienced unknown from Sporting that has been bang average when played against us. Chaotic circus...
Fuck me a Twitter lover !!!
Do you seriously believe the shit thats posted on there ?

Bernie will not be sold this summer it will be football suicide. And against his will
He is happy to see if Barca still even exist next summer. Then will maybe talk
It’s not just about the fee but the terms. €5m a year for 30 years don’t cut it. City will not accept that pauper bullshit
He is a global elite footballer. They need to show him that love and that wage
He’s happy to stay unless Barca offer him mental terms. Driven by his new wife

We desperately need a left back and the squad is going into a World Cup year chancing it’s arm in a couple of key areas with inexperienced in this league but with signs of talent? It’s started so well with the Haaland and Phillips news but currently no top class left back, Laporte out until the end of September and the squad looking a little short of fitness? Also the bloody rumours of Bernardo going to Barca won’t piss off either which is concerning.
Oh ffs put ya fanny away. Cant win league every season anyway. A cup or 2 would always be pleasant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.