It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

This is the part our fans don’t like to accept.

Perhaps our side got the feeling this was going to be another Sanchez type thing where the parties weren’t being genuine, hence why city wouldn’t move up.
He wanted City when the other option was staying at Brighton and achieving fuck all.

What sane person would then turn down a move to Chelsea when City have walked away.

Cucurella by all accounts did he could and we didn't come forward. Simple

I see Kasper Schmeichel is away to Nice, strange move. Always hypothetically kind of thought he would be a good one to bring in as a senior keeper to have around as one of the 3, being club trained and not taking up a spot. I guess with 3 spare spots this year, that is hardly a consideration.

Funny how we have gone from years of discussions of 'squad is too full, might need to drop someone (Carson) from the CL squad' etc, to, we now have 3 registered spaces to fill.
Ramsey has signed for Nice aswell which is equally as strange

I was being ridiculed few weeks ago when I said we're finished if we don't get a LB and one more winger because our depth is non-existent. The situation in which we are in right now is absolutely scandalous, it's actually unreal that Txiki and the board made it so that we have only 2 proven fullbacks 5 days before the start of season. I just can't believe the club is acting so unprofessional with letting our great players go to a rivals for cheap without replacing them ffs.
Edit: Oh yeah, and we rejected PSG swap deal between Neymar & Bernardo but now we're willing to sell Bernardo and replace him with some lame and inexperienced unknown from Sporting that has been bang average when played against us. Chaotic circus...
Nom existing depth?
Lmao Sterling And Jesus out - Haaland Alavarez and Palmer. To top this we have Foden Mahrez Grealish.

Bernardo-Neymar? So you will accept any nonsense posted on Twitter?

As for LB there is time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.