It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

“Que pasa, hombre?”
*I happen to be fair skinned and go a rather lovely shade of pink in the sun and find being **judged by the colour of my skin offensive...***why are you oppressing me?

You sir are a Piggot

* I do

** I don't really

*** you are not, i'm joking

I’d be happy if we brought in S.Gomez and Gvardiol and sold Ake to Chelsea.

We could the justify the big fee for Gvardiol as he would be a prospect 4th Cb and an option at Lb. Gomez being the more attacking option and Gvardiol the more defensive.

Chelsea seem to be getting desperate and I could see them coming back for Ake.

everything-is-fine-itsfine.gif

I’d be happy if we brought in S.Gomez and Gvardiol and sold Ake to Chelsea.

We could the justify the big fee for Gvardiol as he would be a prospect 4th Cb and an option at Lb. Gomez being the more attacking option and Gvardiol the more defensive.

Chelsea seem to be getting desperate and I could see them coming back for Ake.
We arn't spending 80 million for Gvardiol to be a 4th choice prospect CB option. Thats a fee you pay for someone who slots right into the XI. The player isn't going to agree to not starting most games either. This is why I can't see us getting him. He could literally pick his choice of clubs and slot into their XI except probably ours.

We arn't spending 80 million for Gvardiol to be a 4th choice prospect CB option. Thats a fee you pay for someone who slots right into the XI. The player isn't going to agree to not starting most games either. This is why I can't see us getting him. He could literally pick his choice of clubs and slot into their XI except probably ours.
No one player plays 60 games a season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.