It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We arn't spending 80 million for Gvardiol to be a 4th choice prospect CB option. Thats a fee you pay for someone who slots right into the XI. The player isn't going to agree to not starting most games either. This is why I can't see us getting him. He could literally pick his choice of clubs and slot into their XI except probably ours.
The wording I used is misleading, even at ‘4th choice’ he would play the same amount of games as Ake did, plus the games Zinchenko played at lb - which is a fairly decent amount of games. And he’s a ‘prospect’ as he is young enough to become one of the starting cbs if say Laporte wants to move on or Stones’ form dips.

No one player plays 60 games a season
Ofcourse but with our CBs specially we have certain players who play the most and also the most important games unless injured. There is no doubt that Ake is the 4th choice CB in our set 4 and that is probably one of the primary reasons he would consider moving to Chelsea where he would probably slot into their XI.
Ake had 8 full PL games (90 minutes) last season and half of them were at LB. To say a 4th choice CB doesn't get to play much unless we have injuries is probably fair.

The wording I used is misleading, even at ‘4th choice’ he would play the same amount of games as Ake did, plus the games Zinchenko played at lb - which is a fairly decent amount of games. And he’s a ‘prospect’ as he is young enough to become one of the starting cbs if say Laporte wants to move on or Stones’ form dips.
So whose games would Gomez play ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.