It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Yet again this is ridiculous bait and poor aggregating for the sake of clicks. Di Marzio's article states he's a left back in sight of Spurs, he's their target. Only mentions us about our interest later on. So easy to link us to any fullback.
City xtra also posted it. I think they didn't read the article and got the quotes from GiFN

Incredible cross
not slow has some pace, decent technique
never at fault for his team conceding.
just a genuinely good full back.
Reports I have put him behind Cucurella in ball control and as a defender. Impressive enough physically.

Thing for me is, we keep selling small, technical players, and buying people with good athleticism and strength.

Yes, talking about Sosa! Check the quote Gumzy replies to.

My god.. did barca a favor? Do you know how much we profit we got from torres' sale? You suggest we should have hold on to torres , who was literally bench warming because we are getting fee is installment. Who cares about instalment when we got like 40Mil profit ?!
Also many clubs have done business with barca with installment method.

Regarding ffp, lot of clubs have spoken behind our back during ffp case. Unfortunately, We still have to exist with them in the football world.
my suggestion is city & barca should have the same relationship like city/united, city/liverpool etc

i supported the torres transfer but the payment structure was obviously designed to help barca...6 month ago Barca had much bigger liquidity crisis than now and CL qualification was in danger....it was very helpful to get a player and pay 15-20% of the transfer fee 6 month later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.