It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Regarding the Torres transfer i do think Txiki did Barca a favour. The fee itself is fine but the payment structure was questionable. Five or more installments are rather unusual and only accepted if the fee is over £100m. Furthermore the first installment was made 6 month after the transfer (also uncommon).

Today`s athletic story about Barcas involment in the ffp-case is unsurprisingly. It would be foolish to think Laporta & Co. would have act differently to Bartomeu & Co.. Laporta respects us so much that (at the moment) he`s constantly tapping up Bernardo in public.

Khaldoon should be cautious about the City/Barca relationship. I think a lot of people at Barca hate City. Everytime their beloved Pep wins something with beautiful football it hurts their soul. It reminds them of their glorious past and then they see the current state of the club.

I personally think yes mate. Only my opinion but going in at £30m only riled bloom to think well piss off as the price was known? We could have walked weeks ago if our top price was £40m!
Surely that's assuming we knew £50m+ was the Brighton asking price. I suspect we believed it to be much lower than that at the outset

Regarding the Torres transfer i do think Txiki did Barca a favour. The fee itself is fine but the payment structure was questionable. Five or more installments are rather unusual and only accepted if the fee is over £100m. Furthermore the first installment was made 6 month after the transfer (also uncommon).

Today`s athletic story about Barcas involment in the ffp-case is unsurprisingly. It would be foolish to think Laporta & Co. would have act differently to Bartomeu & Co.. Laporta respects us so much that (at the moment) he`s constantly tapping up Bernardo in public.

Khaldoon should be cautious about the City/Barca relationship. I think a lot of people at Barca hate City. Everytime their beloved Pep wins something with beautiful football it hurts their soul. It reminds them of their glorious past and then they see the current state of the club.
My god.. did barca a favor? Do you know how much we profit we got from torres' sale? You suggest we should have hold on to torres , who was literally bench warming because we are getting fee is installment. Who cares about instalment when we got like 40Mil profit ?!
Also many clubs have done business with barca with installment method.

Regarding ffp, lot of clubs have spoken behind our back during ffp case. Unfortunately, We still have to exist with them in the football world.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.