It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

No and I think with Grealish and Foden thats what we are looking at. I do think though Pep wants to use he whole width of the pitch and to use narrow wide playes fullbacks capable of overlapping are essential. So that's why I'm sure we will bring somebody at left back that at least provides that option in.
I agree. you do need some width. It could be we get Cancelo to overlap more even if it's on his weaker foot.

Otherwise 100% I think we need, and am hopeful we'll sign, an overlapping left back.

Penny for Chilwell's thoughts?

We tried to sign him previously and would not mind us chancing our arm.

I would even try a cheeky bid for Luke Shaw if it was lower than £20m. He is running down his deal.

Chelsea would want their money back for him or even more considering what they just spent.

Missing out on Cucurella and maybe losing Bernardo the last weeks of the transfer window, this window went from a 10 out of 10 to a solid 6.

Penny for Chilwell's thoughts?

We tried to sign him previously and would not mind us chancing our arm.

I would even try a cheeky bid for Luke Shaw if it was lower than £20m. He is running down his deal.
He doesn’t really suit the lwb right? Since we’ve been in for him before, why not try again?

Richards, Zabaleta, Kolarov and Clichy gave us width. We weren’t narrow at all
True. Hence the search for a left-footed left back.

(We still were narrow a lot of the time but your point stands)

I just mean that our wide options are fine. We have a natural width/ natural foot option on each side in Foden and Álvarez too. We do need a left-back, if not a new signing then JWE.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.