It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

60 years!! who cares what do you want a medal?? Good lad you just sit there question nothing, sit back like a sad happy clapper.
Unfortunately you are a product of today’s social media school of debating. You have your opinion, which you are entitled to (unfortunately), but anybody who disagrees is a happy clapper who questions nothing.

Try thinking about somebody else’s perspective for a change.

Do you reckon FDJ could be an option for us if Barca really comes in for Bernardo?

I would like to hope so, but Barca need to show direct cash on the books, which is why they would not be able to deal directly with City on any straight forward swap.

They need Chelsea, PSG or United to pony up.

The way things are progressing, have a feeling get the popcorn ready and all cat memes for transfer deadline day.

Or a total mind fuck would be Pep says he is buying no LB and had decided to take his biggest project and turn Brandon the kit man into the LB for the season.

His belly sliding skills in his budgie smugglers had really impressed him. And saw some raw sliding tackling skills in him x

;)

People who use the term ‘Happy clapper’ because some of us actually enjoy being a blue and not needy fuckers are probably the worst type of **** on here.
When he dawns that City's transfer policy is beyond his control and fuck all to do with him maybe he'll chill the fuck out.

Respect??, this is a football forum not some hierarchy society, LOL!!!
In a football forum you should give someone the same respect as in any part of society. It’s disrespectful to talk down to someone that knows more about a subject than you, as a physics and math teacher I ”know” quite a few things about the universe, and I feel disrespected if someone talks down on me when I discuss that subject.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.