It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Respect??, this is a football forum not some hierarchy society, LOL!!!

The problem with this series of posts is, makes it neigh on impossible for a few others to have a smidge of concern over squad depth, without being associated with ott flapping and lashing out.

Ha. I'm now 48. 45 years served.

Do I want a medal for it?

No, but plenty would fucking deserve one.

Certainly more than Benjamin Mendy!
I personally do not care what the board do now if they stop the investment or anything else they have delivered what I thought was impossible not all that long ago and the fact we are favourites in every competition speaks volumes about how they are running the club and I trust them 110%. Both me and my sons have seen us lift every trophy in England, dominate the league and smash all sorts of records along the way. From a family who celebrated hitting the 40 mark every season to this is incredible.

In a football forum you should give someone the same respect as in any part of society. It’s disrespectful to talk down to someone that knows more about a subject than you, as a physics and match teacher I ”know” quite a few things about the universe, and I feel disrespected if someone talks down on me when I discuss that subject.
Oh come on now let's give credit where it's due; these people will have specifically come off tiktok to invest a whole 5 mins watching a YouTube video on quantum mechanics so they can put you right on a few things ;-)

(Blimey, I sound like the foc that I am)

Oh come on now let's give credit where it's due; these people will have specifically come off tiktok to invest a whole 5 mins watching a YouTube video on quantum mechanics so they can put you right on a few things ;-)

(Blimey, I sound like the foc that I am)
Believe me: Every time I read the ”theories” of a multiverse I feel like I’m having an aneurysm.

Any good left backs in South America? Alvarez looks really good and he's come from there.

I would like to hope so, but Barca need to show direct cash on the books, which is why they would not be able to deal directly with City on any straight forward swap.

They need Chelsea, PSG or United to pony up.
Could a double loan deal work
With obligation to buy each next year
Puts issue down the line
Be nice if we lose Bernardo to screw Chelsea and rags over as a result
The way United are playing de Jong price is going up by the minute or every touch mctominey makes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.