It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I still maintain cancelo is great and we just need someone to take zinny's minutes

I would like to hope so, but Barca need to show direct cash on the books, which is why they would not be able to deal directly with City on any straight forward swap.

They need Chelsea, PSG or United to pony up.
Except that’s not how swap deals work. They are just 2 separate transfers.

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

0 Out

0 In

Not much new. A full week of speculation incoming now the match is dusted.

“Never felt more like singing the Blues”…….

Rumours of more players leaving. Bernardo being linked with PSG in addition to Barcelona now. Paqueta mentioned as a possible replacement. Barcelona rumoured to be stating they will bid for Bernardo before the window closes. La liga saying Barca are still €150 million short of being able to register the players they have already bought. Bernardo gave his shirt to a fan today with some on BM wondering if it was a goodbye?

Full Back Situation: No news…we still only have 2 and no new links at all anywhere. All a bit strange. Thank god nobody got injured today.

The window closes 11PM on 1st September (25 days left)

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum

It may not mean anything to anyone but it’s so crazy to me that Pjanic (a name I haven’t heard in so long) is still at Barcelona. They have so many players that don’t play but collect a wage it’s insane but somehow one of De Jong is enough to solve their problems.

When we re-loan our remaining returning loans we will have the smallest squad in the top 100 most valuable squads in Europe. Our remaining players will still be, in total, the most valuable in Europe.. That’s a mad stat from a quality and quantity point of view.

Great performance today from the lads and no new injuries.

25 days left to get a few in and keep Bernardo! Go go Txiki.

Did wonder about that one but couldn't remember if it was a swap or not

It is pretty similar to what is mooted for Bernardo and FDJ - essentially a part exchange. On the books we paid £58m for Cancelo and Juve paid £27m for Danilo - but it was really we paid £31m & Danilo for Cancelo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.