It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If we don't sign a full back and a Bernardo replacement if he's sold. I'm worried about our abilities to get a trophy this season.
It's a marathon not a sprint with a 70 game season that's split up with a world cup in the middle.... A season destined for injuries and we're going in with two senior full backs and potentially the same at centre mid

If we don't sign a full back and a Bernardo replacement if he's sold. I'm worried about our abilities to get a trophy this season.
It's a marathon not a sprint with a 70 game season that's split up with a world cup in the middle.... A season destined for injuries and we're going in with two senior full backs and potentially the same at centre mid

It’s such a shame because what a team we have. I don’t want to be beaten by a worse team just because there is more of them.

If we could just bring In 2 or 3 we could have a season like no other with luck. It’s not like we haven’t been saving up!

Chelsea pushing hard for De Jong. Can see Barca coming straight for Bernardo when De Jong is gone. I think Chelsea are stupid enough to pay the asking price Barca want.
We’re under no pressure or obligation to sell Bernardo. He’s under contract. Can’t believe the panic going on in here.

we have Phillips now mate?
We have and this is no criticism of him but when he came onto the pitch yesterday he looked an alien in that team, the game almost passing him by.

Very harsh but you can see why it takes even very good players time to get used to this team, we look majestic when in possession, total football, Cruyff would be proud of what Pep has achieved.

We have and this is no criticism of him but when he came onto the pitch yesterday he looked an alien in that team, the game almost passing him by.

Very harsh but you can see why it takes even very good players time to get used to this team, we look majestic when in possession, total football, Cruyff would be proud of what Pep has achieved.

absolutely but every training session that Phillips has will help but only matchday experience will completely hone him to the team. Wouldnt be surprised if Phillips starts against Bournemouth to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.