It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

No chance we are interested in Lodi. Not having it. Id rather play JWE.

Would you really though? Based on what, a pre-season tour?

Not that I am saying I believe we are interested in Lodi nor that I'd like to see him, just questioning why rather a totally untested kid than an established player.

either way, it seems like we've switched gears regarding the LB situation and that's good to see, I am expecting one to land and gomez to go out on loan.

Not that I am saying I believe we are intereated in Lodi nor that I'd like to see him, just questioning why rather a totally untested kid than an established player.

yeah its an interesting comment and angle to take as it seems he states we arent interested in him but would rather Josh anyway?

Not that I am saying I believe we are interested in Lodi nor that I'd like to see him, just questioning why rather a totally untested kid than an established player.
Based on I dont rate Lodi at all. Cancelo is the starting LB and if Gomez does join then that is as strong a left side as you can get.

Having Lodi and Gomez to stick Cancelo on the bench makes no sense.

Based on I dont rate Lodi at all. Cancelo is the starting LB and if Gomez does join then that is as strong a left side as you can get.

Having Lodi and Gomez to stick Cancelo on the bench makes no sense.

That is fair enough. I don't know enough about Lodi to rate or not rate him. Take on board Gomez, if he stays with the team which I think he may well. Not sure I agree that the club would only sign players to be secondary to Cancelo or would ever look at things that way, but kind of moot. Your post said you'd rather JWE than Lodi, which I found bizarre.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.