It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Comparing the two is fucking gross.
Depends what your thinking, my thoughts are totaly on a playing basis, Mendy was so poor how anyone backed him in the team as 1st choice is mental
Forget about the shit that's going on hes bang average at best, in the end he offered City 0 down that left absalute 0
I certainly don't want to see the lad go to jail unless guilty of course but noway do I want him back in a City shirt
Anyways not going to fall out, argue over 1 player who has proved today he was going for nothing next year & another who has took the piss from day 1, who spent more time on social media than the training ground
City didn’t get rid, he could have stayed another year, it was the best outcome for both.
He was never going to sit on the bench in a World Cup year, Sterling wants 15 goals & assists not £300.000 & sat on his arse
He backed City into a corner & Chelsea did us a big favour, City wanted a deal nothing more certain

Khaldoon said in his summer interview that players coming in need now to be the quality to compete to start and not waste money on squad fillers? Lodi fits the profile of a starter if it’s true we are looking at him? I think we end up going back to Dortmund though as that deal will be cheaper and faster to do if we want it.

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

0 Out

1 In

Gomez

Full Back Situation: It seems like there is a good chance Sergio Gomez might be a Man City signing rather than CFG. City have had a bid accepted by Anderlecht and he is to have a medical tomorrow. It also appears that Gomez might be a back up to the starting left back with Nouri, Lodi and Guerreiro being linked again while the Sosa links seem to be fading a little.

The usual Bernardo rumours that can be summed up as yes Bernardo would go to Barca if they bid a shed load of money but he is also very happy at City if nothing materialises. Barca have other concerns at the moment and cannot register their existing signings never mind making any more.

The window closes 11PM on 1st September (21 days left)

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.