It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So a guy who makes a living reporting transfer "news" knew about our apparent interest in Lodi upto 6 weeks ago but didn't mention it once despite the fact nobody else mentioned it and he could have got himself ahead of the curve. Something seems a tiny bit odd there...

Why do these fucking frauds get so much attention?

So a guy who makes a living reporting transfer "news" knew about our apparent interest in Lodi upto 6 weeks ago but didn't mention it once despite the fact nobody else mentioned it and he could have got himself ahead of the curve. Something seems a tiny bit odd there...

He didn't say that he knew six weeks ago. He said that's when we talked to him.

I went to France when I was fourteen. There, now you've known for thirty years!

Khaldoon said in his summer interview that players coming in need now to be the quality to compete to start and not waste money on squad fillers? Lodi fits the profile of a starter if it’s true we are looking at him? I think we end up going back to Dortmund though as that deal will be cheaper and faster to do if we want it.
Tbf he lies to the fans and bangs out a load of pure bullshit to Chris Bailey pretty much every summer. The man is a Don but like most, he doesn’t often show his hand
Brighton fans are jubilant over Bloom screwing that price out of the rube at Chelsea
Ignoring the fact it says more about City than either of those southern wankers
We walked away when it got too expensive, no matter what a brilliant player he is and how perfect he was for us
We always walk away from pisstakers
Yep

Because people read and listen to him and them comment spreading his reputation, and he is laughing all the way to the bank.

Tbf he lies to the fans and bangs out a load of pure bullshit to Chris Bailey pretty much every summer. The man is a Don but like most, he doesn’t often show his hand
Brighton fans are jubilant over Bloom screwing that price out of the rube at Chelsea
Ignoring the fact it says more about City than either of those southern wankers
We walked away when it got too expensive, no matter what a brilliant player he is and how perfect he was for us
We always walk away from pisstakers
Yep
I wish we walked away from Aston Villa too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.