It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Wolves seem to be trying to sell Neto who is another Mendes client? Is this how they are going to pay for Nunes I wonder and of course Mendes gets paid twice? Neto is an explosive player that would add some pace to our wide area?

no-nope.gif

Notice Brighton got their LB. He was mentioned as a possible replacement for Sosa, if he left Atletico. Seems like that whole saga is indeed over.

Still think we need at least one more player. 16 experienced outfielders + Gomez is three short of what's allowed, and way less than the other CL clubs. 3 Injuries during busy periods and we could be really struggling. I would imagine there is no way we would compete the Carabao unless things are perfect.

Maybe that is the plan. Maybe even thinking with a view to jetissoning the FA Cup at the first sign of trouble. Really, there's no way to know that City really are definitely finished for this summer. Maybe there is no safe way to sign anyone until Bernie's tied down. Possibly Pep, too. I wondered if his contract being up, and presumably the prospect of imminent/ongoing negotiations might affect things.

Of the following players, who would you like to see play for us in the next seasons?

Florian Wirtz, Rafael Leao, Nkunku, Jude Bellingham, Josko Gvardiol, Nicolo Barella, Joao Felix, and who do you think we'll target next summer?
For me its Nkunku.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.