It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Yeah it's an odd one - think we may be a bit light in attack (in the wings) but difficult to make that argument when they've hit 6 and Alvarez has stepped up! From the Athletic pod/article about Akanji, they did reiterate the point about City not fully trusting Gomez yet.
As long as Gomez stays though i`m happy as he looks a really good player already and should certainly improve under Pep. I cant shake a Neymar feeling possibly if PSG have to lose him for FFP?

I cant shake a Neymar feeling possibly if PSG have to lose him for FFP?

Putting aside that we have shown no interest, Pep has explicitly ruled it out, and the fact he is just not the profile the club would pay that type of money for, a deal of that size doesn't just happen at a snap on transfer deadline day.

Think it will be Akanji and that'll be us. 8 at the back for 4 positions, although with some creative flexibility overlap cover. 10 for 6 positions beyond that. Keepers covered. Plus youth players.

Leaves a space for January should that be an issue. If not, healthy going into next summer both as a squad and financially, either with Pep or someone new.

Is the window still open

giphy.gif

Putting aside that we have shown no interest, Pep has explicitly ruled it out, and the fact he is just not the profile the club would pay that type of money for, a deal of that size doesn't just happen at a snap on transfer deadline day.

yeah mate i know it`s not going to happen in reality but if PSG had to get rid even to save wages it could be done quick?

I just wonder, with Pep deploying Bernardo out wide so far, whether we’re making room for an additional centre mid?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.