It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Alvarez can take Mahrez spot but, more alternativ to wings and backup to Erling
Alvaréz seemed to have a free role across the front. A kind of No 8 No 9 & No 10 rolled into one. This meant he could slip into pockets of space & Forest didn't know where to pick him up.

He was absolutely brilliant last night & as someone said, he looks a cross between Tevez & Aguero. This kid looks special, & with the spotlight being firmly fixed on Haaland, perhaps this will allow Alvaréz the time to develop, without the weight of huge expectations weighing him down.

Playing both Haaland & Alvaréz was always an option, but putting Bernardo on the right & allowing Julian a free role where he can interchange with Silva, Foden, Haaland & Gundog was a revelation last night.

I was SERIOUSLY impressed with him last night...

Alvaréz seemed to have a free role across the front. A kind of No 8 No 9 & No 10 rolled into one. This meant he could slip into pockets of space & Forest didn't know where to pick him up.

He was absolutely brilliant last night & as someone said, he looks a cross between Tevez & Aguero. This kid looks special, & with the spotlight being firmly fixed on Haaland, perhaps this will allow Alvaréz the time to develop, without the weight of huge expectations weighing him down.

Playing both Haaland & Alvaréz was always an option, but putting Bernardo on the right & allowing Julian a free role where he can interchange with Silva, Foden, Haaland & Gundog was a revelation last night.

I was SERIOUSLY impressed with him last night...
he played the Kinkladze role last night
looks a great player

Not sure you know.

To create a debate, In order of impact my thoughts:

1.Merlin see Haaland will decide big games

2.Yaya see Alvarez will decide big games

3.Edin see Kalvin, I just think he will be mega, great attitude and person it seems.

4.Aleks see Sergio, a number 10 to left back, rated by Vinny!

5.Milner see Ortega will be more than capable when needed

6.Mario Er maybe Cole will do the shoulder!

7.Boateng see Akanji, we may find that he turns out to be a steal and extremely reliable, noises suggest so.

Pep might well have outdone Roberto when we look back and when you factor what's in the bank ....really, really, hard to top this window.
1. I hope Haaland ends up with a statue.

2. Yaya was the best player in the Premier League for a while.

3. Fair enough although to be seen.

4. Fair enough.

5. Milner was more than just a back up. He started in the 6-1.

6. We didn't bring Cole Palmer in so he can't count towards a transfer window.

7. Akanji has surely got to be a better deal than that fucker Boateng.

Ake is back training already. If I had to bet this is a change in system to 3 at the back. Otherwise I can see one of Stones/Akanji getting about 4-5 games a season.
No offence but that’s bollocks mate. Ake and Stones have both shown how good they are this season, and there’s plenty of games to go round (plus a World Cup)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.