It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think you are being naive in the extreme. The UK tax authorities have little power of discovery when it comes to banks in the Emirates.

Much the same as Switzerland.

The Der Spiegel stuff was as a result of a hack of City's shit, internal email system.

You could have been paid £20m today by Sheikh Mansour set up in the Emirates and the footballing authorities and tax people would have no clue.

That money could be held for years or paid at a later date, even after his playing time.

It happens right across football at the highest levels. With regards the HMRC clampdown, this has been more regards image rights and personal service companies.

City pay their employer responsibilities and subsequent NIC, which is a completely separate issue to me saying a payment at a later date coming directly from our owner would not be on the radar.

*If such a scenario was ever in play.
I personally think it's naive for a poster who's word holds much weight with the online community to Implicate city with any of this. As you are regarded as in the know and vouched for by several people this will be shared a lot further than bluemoon.

And I enjoy your posts btw I always have, but I'd have kept this to myself.

I personally think it's naive for a poster who's word holds much weight with the online community to Implicate city with any of this. As you are regarded as in the know and vouched for by several people this will be shared a lot further than bluemoon.

All clubs who have to pass FFP will be at it.

I think it’s incredibly naive to believe any big club is doing clean business, joke or not.

Please do read it back...it is clearly a personal hypothetical scenario, tinged in some sarcasm.

Unless anyone is naive enough to believe it is anything more and City are now sat there thinking, why didn't we also think of this?

If people wish to think otherwise, then I can't help that.

Appreciate making me aware of this, all the same.

I might sound silly for saying but am not worried at all about this release clause due to Real really pushing for this Super League again. We all know what implications all the organisations were going to be handed out to the offending clubs and I think it would be difficult for players to want to go to those clubs.

But I might be wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.