It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

His contract will have a year to run by summer, might get him for less.

Italian football expert Carlo Garganase he knows all things Italian league, said that Man city are the club most interested in Leao and we've asked about him via Mendes alot. He's quite reliable when it comes to Seri a. We've also taken quiet a liking to Nicolo Rovella according to him

Italian football expert Carlo Garganase he knows all things Italian league, said that Man city are the club most interested in Leao and we've asked about him via Mendes alot. He's quite reliable when it comes to Seri a. We've also taken quiet a liking to Nicolo Rovella
Wouldnt surprise me, could go either way at the minute.

Juve staring another relegation in the face? anyone we would jump in for ya reckon? or purely hypothetical who would you take.

If your Bellingham 1 more season out in Germany wont hurt him. If he keeps progressing as he has been he could pick what club he wants to join. I wouldnt be shocked if he goes to Real Madrid before a English club.

If your Bellingham 1 more season out in Germany wont hurt him. If he keeps progressing as he has been he could pick what club he wants to join. I wouldnt be shocked if he goes to Real Madrid before a English club.
Do you not think he could pick what team he wants now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.