It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If your Bellingham 1 more season out in Germany wont hurt him. If he keeps progressing as he has been he could pick what club he wants to join. I wouldnt be shocked if he goes to Real Madrid before a English club.
Every player is a tackle away from never playing at the same level ever again. His stock will never be higher than it is right now.

Do you not think he could pick what team he wants now?
He could pick from certain teams right now. For a player that age to go into any of the bigger teams is a huge risk. I see with Bellingham it will be the bidding war for the summer of 2024. Dortmund dont need to sell. I guess they say to him stay one more year and your free to go after next season. He needs to know with football that clubs wont sell on the cheaper and what crazy prize will they be looking for. I am guessing there is a buy out of his contract but no one knows what thats worth yet?

Every player is a tackle away from never playing at the same level ever again. His stock will never be higher than it is right now.
1st sentence may be true but is always a risk. The second sentence may or may not be true it is quite simply unknowable at this time. That said next summer is currently looking a good time to move for his own progression.

He could pick from certain teams right now. For a player that age to go into any of the bigger teams is a huge risk. I see with Bellingham it will be the bidding war for the summer of 2024. Dortmund dont need to sell. I guess they say to him stay one more year and your free to go after next season. He needs to know with football that clubs wont sell on the cheaper and what crazy prize will they be looking for. I am guessing there is a buy out of his contract but no one knows what thats worth yet?

Why you worrying about it, unless you are concerned on Dortmund's
behalf ? What if there is or isn't a buy out clause, do you think that City or other seriously interested clubs aren't aware of it ?

You don't think he has the self- confidence to move to a bigger team right now?

You appear to be making a number of assumptions on the matter.

Why you worrying about it, unless you are concerned on Dortmund's
behalf ? What if there is or isn't a buy out clause, do you think that City or other seriously interested clubs aren't aware of it ?

You don't think he has the self- confidence to move to a bigger team right now?

You appear to be making a number of incorrect assumptions on the matter.
Just a slight edit ;)

Dortmund may not need to sell but for me they would be foolish not to.

He's in superb form, had a great WC, his stock is high.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.