It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Good source. City medical staff on alert for X2 more medicals.

Bellingham is a rumour. But only that. No idea who the other is.
I heard, could be bullshit obviously, that Bellingham in and Gundo the other way as part of the deal. But someone further up the thread said Gundo possibly to Italy. Who knows, it'll all come out in the wash. Exciting times ahead, again!

Could we have agreed a double deal with Dortmund? There was a late change to the briefing of Haaland’s release clause price and the fact we’re not paying in one go suggests to me that we’re not paying the clause and we have negotiated.
Dortmund need cash after losing €4m per home game behind closed doors so wouldn’t be a huge shock

Could we have agreed a double deal with Dortmund? There was a late change to the briefing of his release clause price and the fact we’re not paying in one go suggests to me that we’re not paying the clause and we have negotiated.
Dortmund need cash after losing €4m per home game behind closed doors so wouldn’t be a huge shock
Fucking would for me. I'd lose my shit if they tied this deal down

What’s weird is there was talk about Bellingham extending with Dortmund. Then those rumours went away and no new deal was announced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.