It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

This guy was saying he saw Haaland last year moving into a Manchester pad... Take that as an omen or a pile of doggy do...
No. I said the car registrations were all private. HAALAND. And they still are there. It was just coincidence obviously.
Made a bit more coincidental by being a former premier League footballers house.
I hold my hands up. I was wrong

This is an awful explanation. He's been Arsenal's brightest player and has stepped up massively, but because of a penalty miss at Euros that Sancho and Rashford also missed, people haven't let it go, it's weird behaviour.
Same way Raz gets remembered for his miss against Lyon. Saka got a pass for non-footballing circumstances and his general play is extremely clumsy at the best of times. Just because he's scored a few goals and pens in games they're expected to win doesn't mitigate the big moment he fucked up.

I expect rags to fuck up because they're rags, born arrogant and born to fail. Saka's just shit glossed over with inflated stats.

I've heard Gundo off this summer wants to go to Italy there has been some contact from Italian clubs don't have the names. His girlfriend wants to go back to Italy and he is open to the move.

I've heard Gundo off this summer wants to go to Italy there has been some contact from Italian clubs don't have the names. His girlfriend wants to go back to Italy and he is open to the move.
Any idea on who’d replace him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.