It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

無題.jpg
Taken from The Athletic article.
If this is true we may not be signing a dynamic winger this summer.
I am very concerned about that.

View attachment 65892
Taken from The Athletic article.
If this is true we may not be signing a dynamic winger this summer.
I am very concerned about that.
i do feel like hes wanting control more. I dont think thats the reason we wouldnt sign a winger neither. I think in relation to this article they have a point in terms of the sane sterling stuff wouldnt work. But that also doesnt mean guardiola wouldnt want a different type of option on the wing. Peps about control but i also agree with him in the sence that 100 point season there was generally more space for sane and sterling to go to unlike now where we majority of the time play 10 man blocks.

i also wouldnt trust much what the athletic says personally. we seem to plan ahead of time and with mahrezs age, foden eventually going into midfield ect i would assume weve got plans.

Yeah I don't think we will - despite it being a useful option. Could mean opportunities for Borges/Mebude if Pep does want variety though.
i dont think those two will be in the city team for a few years yet borges i think will end up at another club. isnt he out of contract soon and sure peps got an issue with his agent recently. (sure i read that somewhere)

i dont think those two will be in the city team for a few years yet borges i think will end up at another club. isnt he out of contract soon and sure peps got an issue with his agent recently. (sure i read that somewhere)
More than likely, which is a shame.

Ive already written him off,he should have been on the bench last season and that speaks volumes about his future here.

Otamendi was limited but a warrior, but I am not sure what your point is.

We have 5 CB, too many, but all have issues,
I was ribbing you because you said the 5 center backs we now have is exemplary of how our standards have dropped. just having a little fun with you Keep...

Only Pep can have 5 CBs at his disposal and still play Walker as a CB.
Problem is, the last few seasons, we are cursed with injuries to our CB’s. I have never known a team with so many injuries to their main CB’s. Just unlucky or poor fitness coaching playing some part

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.