It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I do wonder if next season we will sign Bellingham to replace Bernardo and move Foden back into midfield to rotate with KDB (replacing Gundagon).

The age profile of our midfield needs to come down and we need legs in there.
I do feel like fodens getting his midfield training. He's started the last two cup games in midfield, so maybe pep is starting that transition just suttily

This might be a it of an unpopular opinion. But I don't think January signings necessarily improve our form it just adds to our issues in terms of having to bed another player in. I think our issues are fixable with the squad we have.

I think the changes will come in the summer with it being an easier transfer window. Also you tend to overpay in January anyway.

replacing Zinchenko with Gomez and Dinho with Phillips. both look big downgrade. Phillips was very injury prone at Leeds, and still is here too. and he wont ever have Dinhos leadership skills let alone any of those skills Dinho had in his prime years or the engine.

I think more clever planning is needed, players that come in and help the team and add something extra rather than us carrying them.

replacing Zinchenko with Gomez and Dinho with Phillips. both look big downgrade. Phillips was very injury prone at Leeds, and still is here too. and he wont ever have Dinhos leadership skills let alone any of those skills Dinho had in his prime years or the engine.

I think more clever planning is needed, players that come in and help the team and add something extra rather than us carrying them.
He's has the surgery now give Phillips a chance he's started one game in around 8 months.

We need to stop comparing players that come in to those from the past rodri was dinhos replacement. Dinho was so here 8 years so had time to build up that leadership skills.

I don't think Gomez was zinnys replacement personally they are too different style wise. I think we always was going to sign Gomez but loan him out. The issue was cucurella I don't think we expected the price of him to be 60 milion.

We also need to remember that players need time to settle. Nothings always going to be the same in terms of replacing certain players.

I don't think Phillips is a downgrade on the dinho that left. We need to keep that in mind the dinho that left wasn't the dinho of 17/18.

don't think Phillips is a downgrade on the dinho that left. We need to keep that in mind the dinho that left wasn't the dinho of 17/18
The dinho that left was always available when called upon and was a huge influence in dressing room.. Keeping him for another year would of been better than singing Phillips

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.