It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The dinho that left was always available when called upon and was a huge influence in dressing room.. Keeping him for another year would of been better than singing Phillips
i love dinho but i agreed it was time for him to leave so that we could get someone in. i think were all clinging onto those guys who left like dinho zinny ect because our form isn't the best right now but whos to say even with those guys here our form would be great they were here in 19/20 werent they. I just dont like that people like phillips and that arent even been given time to show us what there level actually is. Hes had one start for us in a team/game that was a shit show. id perfonally like when hes match fit to see him in a game with our best players all around him and see if the perfromace improves.

Dinho with one leg was better than fucking Phillips
seriously. DInho in his prime is better than rodri and phillips. But the dinho that left isnt him. I love dinho but we arent even giving phillips the opportunity to show his level yet. (i think he will be a valuable back up) but i think some need to remember that rodri was dinhos replacement.

If we want to continue to win titles we will have to pay, otherwise the rest will catch us and pass us for that matter.

We can sell Laporte for 50m and Bernardo 60m, that's half the money raised and add the profit we made in the summer.
i dont personally think we fetch 2 midfilders in. i think we might fetch a winger, a midfieler and begin the process of moving phil into midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.