It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The Brazilian defensive midfielder Danilo (recently turned 21), from Palmeiras, whom I have talked about a few times and called the best young defensive midfielder playing in South America today, has just been called for the first time for the Brazilian national team alongside Casemiro, Fabinho and Fred. He is as old today as Casemiro when Real Madrid signed him from São Paulo.
Heard Palmeiras are interested in NYCFC's Taty Castellanos... Could we use that to get Danilo? Surely our scouts have something on him.

Heard Palmeiras are interested in NYCFC's Taty Castellanos... Could we use that to get Danilo? Surely our scouts have something on him.
They were interested in January but the fee was too high. They will sign a striker in June. The manager likes Castellanos, but don’t know if he’s still on the list. Maybe this call to the Brazilian national team might wake the scouts up. Everyone in Brazil is certain that he is leaving in the European summer window, but I don’t recall hearing of a specific club

Worth the risk. He's older and probably a lot wiser now he's had a few years back in Germany.
He's a far better and more dangerous winger than any we've got on the books at the moment.
Wingers don’t really exist anymore. That’s why little Ole at the wheel couldn’t recreate Pisscan football.

Football has moved on.

They were interested in January but the fee was too high. They will sign a striker in June. The manager likes Castellanos, but don’t know if he’s still on the list. Maybe this call to the Brazilian national team might wake the scouts up. Everyone in Brazil is certain that he is leaving in the European summer window, but I don’t recall hearing of a specific club
I liked him a lot for what I've seen... Would be a great prospect under us.

Pep tried to take him to Barcelona while he was manager there. At Bayern, he had a meeting with his father and agent to try to persuade them to take him there instead of Barcelona.
I could post several quotes of him praising the guy over the years.
Here is one

A lot of water has flowed under that bridge since those days.
If he does go for Neymar it will certainly set my Internet ablaze!! :)

It’d be amazing, but also a bit of a gamble initially to change the team so dramatically.

We’d have to offload 4-5 players to balance the books too, although the transfer fees would only total £120m or so. Wages and signing on fees would need to be funded.
I've been saying for a while now that we should be looking to offload 4 or 5 in the summer. We've got a pot of cash and can afford to make some radical changes to build around Haaland.

I can't believe that some people on here seem think we can keep going with what we've plus Haaland.

The likes of Sterling, Jesus, and Mahrez can leave (probably on the cheap just to get them off the wage bill) along with Fernandinho and perhaps Bernardo (if big money/great swap is offered).

We've been great, but the squad can't stand still. A proper refresh is essential imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.