It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Antonee has been in the championship team of the season, and has over 40 PL starts at only the age of 25.
He also had a transfer deal agreed upon with AC Milan that was revoked after a failed physical that has since been corrected with proper medical treatment.

What exactly has Sergio Gomez done on the professional club level that even remotely compares to that?
On the books of Barcelona for starters? A recommendation from Vincent Kompany?

On the books of Barcelona for starters? A recommendation from Vincent Kompany?
He was at Barca for almost a decade and never made a professional appearance. I think that should tell you everything you need to know about what Barca thought about his career trajectory.
I'm not going to bash a player that is employed by City, so I'm fine to disagree and honestly hope that you're right because I'd love for him to come good.

Antonee Robinson is a proven professional, and a solid squad option. We don't need eleven stars out there. Antonee always puts a shift in, and would bring much needed pace on the flanks for a tactics option for Pep to utilize when needed.

Seeing a lot of people suggesting Antonee Robinson. I find it remarkable how an «attacking full back» doesn’t have a single goal or assist in 46 PL games. If you look at his stats on fbref, you’ll struggle to find much worse. And yes, I know we’re way better than Fulham, but those stats are truly dreadful. Mitrovic scores on pretty much everything

I like Robinson, super pro and that athleticism is just the thing. I just don't know that he's up for it technically.

I’ll be glad Cancelo has gone only if we replace him with someone better and consistent.
That won’t happen now but hopefully in the summer.
Just hope we don’t panic buy.
We need to be improving the quality of the squad not weakening it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.