It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He isn't better than Gomez either
Antonee has been in the championship team of the season, and has over 40 PL starts at only the age of 25.
He also had a transfer deal agreed upon with AC Milan that was revoked after a failed physical that has since been corrected with proper medical treatment.

What exactly has Sergio Gomez done on the professional club level that even remotely compares to that?

***Optional*** fee, i.e. not a chance in hell
Yup. Going to reserve my judgment on that clause till we know more but its "just" an option than he is probably going to another club at a cut price deal. Got shafted on this deal if so.

€70m fee agreed with Bayern at the end of the loan.
Good business from us, we made on him.
It's optional mate. The only hope we have is if Cancelo plays really well, setting up an auction for him come the summer.

If we have several suitors for his signature, we'll get a higher fee. HOWEVER, the fact we've fucked him off means these teams know we don't want him back which strengthens their hand.

At best I can see us getting £40m plus £5m in add-ons. I'd happily take that, wipe my mouth & move on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.