It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Yep. Players like foden, stones, Walker are all mediocre.

Being English has nothing to do with it. There’s loads of good English players now - your living in the past

You're right, being English has nothing to do with it.

Being mediocre does.

Phillips and Maddison are mediocre. Also rumours from Jack Gaughan of getting Chilwell.

All 3 of them will be joining Stones and Walker frequently in the treatment room.

They annihilated our so called world class midfield nearly every time we played them as well.

People think you need 11 superstars in the team lol

And that David silva and Fernandinho were world class when we signed them ..

We’ve only ever signed 2 world class players,

Robinho and Erling
We may not have a great record v the cult but that has nothing to do with their midfield, which they largely bypass anyway once they’ve turned the ball over

How does Phillips have nothing to do with it? Rodri gets injured and is out for a while and he will be in midfield.

Either way Maddison in midfield does not scream Premier League winning quality.
So now you are comparing first choice midfielders like KDB and Silva with our DM back up player.And who did we have when peak Fernandinho got injured as back up ?

Thank you.

Maddison is overrated because he is English. Yet Bellingham isn't.

It doesn't make sense.

I'm in a minority and could well be very wrong but I think Bellingham is overhyped.

Looks a decent player but that's it. I haven't seen any KDB at Wolfsburg level of skill.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.