It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

At this moment in time realism and pessimism is the same thing to me. I just can't be optimistic rn. Our defence have 0 attacking output

You're right, being English has nothing to do with it.

Being mediocre does.

Phillips and Maddison are mediocre. Also rumours from Jack Gaughan of getting Chilwell.

All 3 of them will be joining Stones and Walker frequently in the treatment room.
He's missed a total of 20 matches through injury in 6 years. 11 of those were his one most recent injury.
Before this season he had only missed 9 games through injury in 5 years.

Fuck me what a crock...

I like Maddison - similar to Grealish, he's comfortable on the ball in tight spaces, confident and criminally underused by Gareth Southgate.

I'd be a bit bothered if he was likely to be our only summer signing, but that won't be the case and he could suit or style very well

He's missed a total of 20 matches through injury in 6 years. 11 of those were his one most recent injury.
Before this season he had only missed 9 games through injury in 5 years.

Fuck me what a crock...

This season he has been injured and with his age and relying on pace one can assume it will begin to be a problem going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.