It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

You’re right about that , none of us have any idea what they are thinking. Some of us though use the experience of the last 10 years to know it’s worked out best to trust them and would be silly not to again.
We need legs in the midfield next year and we only have 5 midfielders currently at the moment that are ageing. Next year if we get who we are linked to we will have 7 players which will help with squad depth and allow Kdb to not push himself too hard in his final top years

Utter bollocks this, totally mishandled window yet again. We as fans are entitled to world beaters £100m+ every window, the fact we haven’t proves we mean nothing. We should go back to the Swales days, it was much better then and we won… whoa, wait… er…
*that bit was sarcasm but the type of shit I’m getting from some posts*

STOP acting entitled, we sign who Pep (I trust his knowledge and skillset much more than anyone on here) wants and believes will improve us. I couldn’t care if that player was highly average at Scunthorpe or Plymouth, if the club think he’ll improve us then so be it. It’s not about big names every window or signing players for the sake of it. A lot of pieces have to line up to make deals happen, one most important piece is the player actually wants to join us and his club is willing to sell! We don’t have to like the player, we don’t have to rate him, but as long as the club do then I’m along for the ride. We won’t dominate forever, others as Chelsea have shown, will strengthen and I just see that as it being more exciting… I’d hate for us to have a Scottish league here where it’s the same every year. Be grateful for what we have, many of us suffered a lot worse shit throughout our childhood.

We’re standing still at present while our rivals have strengthened, bar Liverpool.
Need to have a big summer and a major refresh

I’d be surprised if we won anything this season, we just aren’t the same team as we were this time a year ago. Of course that’s a negative attitude and hopefully I’m wrong but I just have that feeling

How are we standing still? We literally signed one of the best strikers in the world not that long ago and we’ve won the last 4/5 leagues.. our squad is more than good enough

Sounds like you want it to be like other clubs and we spend 200m every window and yes you are unbelievably negative

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.